Thursday, September 2, 2010

Model :: Lindsey















Meet Lindsey. I took her older sister's senior pictures last year, and this year it was Lindsey's turn. We met at her Grandma's house because she wanted pictures by a creek near the house. The whole way there I was trying to scope out areas to shoot in case there wasn't much around the house, and then I got there and it was basically a photographer's happy place. So many different pretty buildings and spaces, I was so excited! And a pretty pretty girl to go with.

1 comment:

  1. Again I come of "passage" on this blog.
    I am sorry that nobody has commented this splendid girl "also the other girls".
    Whatever suit that would wear, will be always splendid.
    Also the photos are splendid.


    Compliments.

    ReplyDelete